The Audit and Risk Management Unit is responsible for providing innovative risk, audit, assurance to improve the Commissions operations
- Determination of the cost-effectiveness of all operations in the Commission.
- Determination of the optimum utility of all resources including facilities.
- Counter checking all payments to ensure that they are correct as per accounting regulations and internal practices.
- Advising the authorities on the corrective measures on flouted financial regulations and procedures.
- Recommending measures to prevent wastes, extravagance and losses.
- Internal controls and risk management strategies in the Commission.