Margaret Kaptuiya Cheboiwo – Dir. Legal Affairs & Enforcement
The Legal Affairs and Enforcement unit is responsible for handling all legal matters.
- Development of appropriate legal and institutional frameworks for the implementation of the mandate of the Commission.
- Coordinating litigation or court cases for the Commission.
- Drafting of legal opinions and other relevant legal documents for the Commission;
- Undertaking legal transactions including recovery, conveyance, agreements, leases and partnerships.
- Reviewing existing laws and regulations relevant to the execution of the mandate of the Commission.
- Conducting relevant Legal research for the Commission.