Kabale Arero Tache – Dir. Human Resource Management
The Human Resources Management unit is responsible for development and implementation of appropriate Human Resource [HR] strategies that ensure that the Commission attracts and retains a professional team of motivated employees.
Key Responsibilities & Functions:
- Advising the Commission on all matters pertaining to Human Resource.
- Issuing administrative guidelines on interpretation and implementation of labour laws and other human resource related statutes.
- Helping the Commission in development of policies for attracting, retaining and developing Human Resource
- Developing and reviewing the HR policies and procedures
- Management of the recruitment process and analysis of the training needs of Human Resource
- Advising on career development of all employees within the Commission