The Finance and Administration unit is responsible for the finance and administration functions including advising the Commission, the Chief Executive Officer and Management on strategic financial performance of the Commission.
Key Responsibilities & Functions:
- Finance, business planning and budgeting.
- Planning for optimum utilization of resources.
- Formulation and implementation of financial management strategies policies and procedures.
- Development and implementation of sound financial management systems
- Assessment of business risks and creation of financial awareness on resource allocation, cost reduction and financial discipline.
- Annual budgeting and planning.
- Analysis and presentation of financial reports in an accurate and timely manner