Amos Kasaine – Dir. ICT
The ICT Unit is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of ICT infrastructure for the organization. This includes implementation of technical projects in alignment with organizational goals and effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Researching and recommending new products, identifying new market opportunities and leading efforts to improve business processes.
- Development, design, implementation, management and maintenance of the Commission’s nationwide ICT Infrastructure and strategy.
- Assessing and responding to ICT needs of the Commission.
- Advising the Commission on ICT matters.
- Sourcing and mobilizing resources for ICT Projects.
- Formulating operational policies and guidelines on the utilization of ICT resources.
- Development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Maintenance of the the integrity and continual operation of the ICT network including the wireless networks.
- Maintenance of the security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.